HEY MAMA'S and DAUGHTA'S and HUSBANDS and WHOEVER YOU ARE :)
Here is a little inspiration for gift ideas! Besides flowers. Let's face it, people! Flowers. All. Die. Anyways, what a perfect excuse to love on all the amazing women around you. Don't forget to #SHOPSMALL!
1. ONE SMART COOKIE! Y'all. These cookies are DELICIOUS. Shipped right to the doorstep in the cutest packaging with a personalized card. Snickerdoodle is our personal favorite *drooling* . http://onesmartcookie.net
2. SUCCULENTS. Do you live in Abilene? If you do, Nikki's Coffee is having a BUILD YOUR OWN SUCCULENT PARTY. April 21st - bring your mom - what a fun activity to do together! If you don't live in abilene - search etsy! There are so many cool small shops that ship succulents in adorable packaging right to your door :)
3. WINE. WINE. WINE. Our personal favorite (besides any from the TX hill country) is ... 19 CRIMES! IT'S SO GOOD!! Plus under $10 depending on where you shop. Did we mention, the wine is scientifically proven to taste better when you purchase from a #smallshop grocery or convenient store? Well, we are preeeetty sure.
4. PUPPIES. Best delivered in pairs. They more the merrier. Your mom will LOVE receiving multiple puppies (we promise). Just look at the image below. I can almost smell the puppy breath through my screen.
Last but most DEFINITELY not least! *cough cough*
5. OLIVER & OTIS, duh! You will NO DOUBT, 100% become the favorite child, favorite friend, favorite human to those who receive the beautiful gift of O&O. Just look for yourself :) ---
HAPPY SATURDAY, FRIENDS!